Thursday, July 2, 2009

i miss you


Here is where you're supposed to be,
But you left and I kept waiting,
The tears I've creid had drowned me,
I just dont know I escape from dying

Pulled ashore by somebody,
Rescued me from the pain you gave,
I cant be with you maby I'm not worthy,
Lied to myself for being brave

Being brave all along and found someone to love,
It wasnt enough for me,
With someone who I dont love as much is a curse,
I'm misserable cant you see

Acting that I was happy wasnt the way,
I knew that somehow I'll forget you,
More and more I tried to go away,
Everything reminded me of you

Along with the person I love,
Which slowly turns to like,
The amount of love from you is till above,
The fact is what I cant fight,

I will forever miss you,
What can I do you're far away,
When I'm with that person I think of you,
But there is no chance to see you again,

...stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment